Local School Governance Team
One of the driving forces behind Charter System status is the importance of local decision-making to maximize educational opportunities for children. Therefore, each campus has its own Local School Governance Team. Comprised of school leadership, teachers, parents and community members, they monitor the goals of the school improvement plan in an effort to increase student achievement and school improvement.
This team serves as advocates for their respective schools and makes recommendations to the superintendent regarding personnel decisions, financial decisions, curriculum and instruction, resource allocation, establishing and monitoring the achievement of school improvement goals, and school operations.
Our School Governance Team:
- Meets regularly and complies with Open Records and Open Meetings Laws
- Sticks to governance and stays out of management
- Exercises its school level governance responsibilities
- Receives regular updates on academic operational, and financial progress of the school.
- Participates in regular School Governing Team training each year.